Hello friends! I’m Lila and this is the grand reopening of The Book Theme Meme! You heard that right, folks–The Book Theme Meme is back and better than ever!
Those of you who have been with me since the beginning will remember this original meme that I created. For those of you who have joined me since–The Book Theme Meme is a meme that I created when I was just a baby blogger (let’s take a pause to get misty eyed over the fact that I’m now a toddler blogger) that combined my deep love of music with my love of books. Basically, to participate in the meme all you had to do was pair a book with a song and explain why you paired the two!
Back then I was going through a lot more stuff in my personal life and I was so new at blogging so I closed the meme after only a few posts. BUT GUESS WHAT FOLKS I’VE DECIDED TO REVIVE AND REVAMP THE BOOK THEME MEME! 🎉🎉🎉
I really love this idea and it’s stuck with me over the years, so I figured why not bring this meme back? The basic rules have stayed the same, but a few things have changed. Here are the new rules…
The Book Theme Meme Rules:
- Link back to the creator (me, Lila @ Hardcover Haven)
- Choose a book or book series.
- Choose a song you feel like represents the book (fyi: it doesn’t have to have words, it can be classical or a score).
- Post the book/series and the song.
- Tell us what about the song reminds you of the book. Is it a particular lyric/s? Is it the general feeling of the song? Explain a little.
- Your posts should go up on the second Thursday of each month
- Leave a link to your post in the comments of my monthly post so we can find your post!
Tada! That’s it, peeps! Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! I hope you all will take part in the fun as I’d love to see your answers! I’m so excited to bring this one back and I can’t wait for the bookish, musical fun to begin! Alrighty, that’s all for today so until next time, friends!