ASDFGHJKL!!! Thank you for thinking of me T.K. Lawrence at Read It Or Now Reviews! So kind of you! Definitely check out T.K.’s blog, as it’s very cool! Let’s get to it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
- Favorite band or singer? Oh god. As a musician, that’s, like, the worst thing to ask me because I love almost every piece of music I hear. BUT! If I had to name one, I think I’s say Sia, because she sings about important, real life things and how she got through them.
- One yet to be released 2016 book that you’re really, really excited about. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi! It looks so, so, sooooo good!
- Favorite color? Fuscha
- You’re sleeping until you suddenly have a really good idea. You (a.) Write it down on the nearest piece of paper, (b.) go back to sleep and write it down the next day, (c.) go back to sleep and forget about it the next day, or (d.) none of the above. Definitely A. Who would just go back to sleep and forget about it?
- One book that always makes you happy when you reread it. I’m not a big rereader so I’ve only really reread Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Usually I was happy to read both of those, so it’s a tie!
- What is your favorite hyped book? Has to be Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
- Who is your favorite intelligent/strategic main character? Hmmm…Probably Kestrel Trajan from The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. She’s not strong, but she’s wicked smart and strategy is her strong point!
- Favorite book based on mythology? Heheheh…So…See…I…never read any Percy Jackson books…and I don’t remember any other books based on mythology that I’ve read so I have no aswer for this one–PLEASE DON’T HATE ME!
- Favorite book with a made up language? Interesting question! I’d have to say Harry Potter (parseltongue).
- Prose or poetry? Poetry. I think true emotion is conveyed better through poems.
- Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
- Aila @ One Way Or An Author
- Beth @ Betwixt These Pages
- Eve @ Eve Messenger
- Alex @ Fiery Reads
- Cat @ Let The Pages Reign
- Nori @ ReadWriteLove28
- Aldii @ Perfection In Books
My Questions For Y’all Are
- What’s the first item on your bucket list?
- What is your bookish dream?
- Coke or pepsi?
- What is your favorite underhyped book?
- You’re stranded on a desert island. Which book character do you want with you?
- What’s the last thing that made you really smile in genuine joy?
- What’s your patronus? Why?
- What’s the dorkiest thing you’ve ever done?
- Would you rather be a queen or a king?
- Do you like hedgehogs?